We are committed to your privacy
This Privacy Statement ('Privacy Statement') explains how MYRSA TECHNOLGY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED. ('MYRSA') uses personal information ('Personal Information') and applies to all new users who register on our site. If you do not agree to our practices, please do not register, subscribe, create an account, post a listing of any kind, or otherwise interact with MYRSA at myrsa.in (or the mobile and touch versions), and any individual, business partner-specific, merchant-specific, state-specific, or other area-specific sites we offer (collectively, the 'Sites').
myrsa.in is a property of Myrsa Technology Solutions Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 216, Omega Business Park, Ambika Nagar, MIDC Wagle Industrial Area, Thane(W) – 400604, listed under Company Number: CIN: U74999MH2016PTC282526 'User', every natural person (B2C) or legal entity (B2B) (for the provisions in the Privacy Act that apply to legal entities) in a contractual relationship, of whatever nature, with Client via the online platform of Myrsa. 'Responding Party', every natural person (B2C) or legal entity (B2B) (for the provisions in the Privacy Act that apply to legal entities) in a contractual relationship, of whatever nature, with Myrsa via its online platform. '(Listings)': the object of one or several (electronic) agreements.
Information we collect:
- Contact information - We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
- Payment/transaction and billing information- We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you make a booking. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners Citrus Pay & PayUMoney.
- Mobile Location Information- Myrsa’s analytical data (such as Google Analytics) does indeed contain location data. This data enables Myrsa to find and show your (probable) location on a map (‘Map’). However, this kind of location indication (obtained through an IP address) is far from precise, because not enough location data is collected to be able to determine your exact location. We do not use location data to identify you, only to guarantee the proper technical functioning of our website.
- Information you post- We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, post a listing, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact MYRSA. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Myrsa.in.
- Demographic information- We may collect demographic information about you, spaces you like, spaces you intend to participate in, spaces you book, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information- If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways:-
- We collect information directly from you- We collect information directly from you when you register your account, create a listing or book a space. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We get information about you from third parties-</b> For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information:
- We use information to contact you- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a listing/booking on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions- We might use your information to confirm your booking/interest in a space or brand/business.
- We use information to improve our products and services- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests- We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you book a space from us or create a space listing we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications- We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a space booking/proposal acceptance/rejection.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties: Sharing of information with third-parties:
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf- We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- Merchants but only to the extent you have participated in an offer, contest or other activity sponsored or offered through MYRSA on behalf of the merchant.
- MYRSA business partners or advertisers- as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with MYRSA and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to MYRSA from a business partner's website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a MYRSA business partner, MYRSA may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between MYRSA and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you. This includes a third party who provide or book a space, or who operates a venue where you hold an event. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise- to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in India and other countries where we operate. If MYRSA is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We will share information with the space users- We share your information with space users and other parties responsible for fulfilling the booking obligation. The space users and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves- We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business- For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a photograph, video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD PARTIES
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by MYRSA through your interaction with the Sites. Other websites that may be accessible through links from our Sites may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our merchants and business partners may have their own privacy statements, too. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of an offer or promotion.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ('Children'). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that Children under 18 have provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately. Email Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your bookings and listings.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Ruben Ghosh
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy
Mobile OTP Verify